Thursday, February 4, 2016

Encounter With The Chief

I met tonight with a police chief, Colonel Scanlen at Cape Town Central, to open three cases: on the face of it fraud in a large amount, a trail of intimidation, and a contravention of orders by a police chief. Without having studied the contents, and without providing any reason, the chief told me that all three cases were rejected, and he would seize my information or I would leave the police station immediately. I decided to leave the police station. However, I was "wired" when I went in. It is all on audio, and this audio is now in the hands of others. This post is in keeping with advice I received. OBSERVATION: The police's own first rule on reporting crime is: "This service is provided to any person who is a victim of crime."

No comments: