Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blog Graph

Here are the strange fortunes of my blog over a period of six years (there are no statistics before that). At the moment my blog has hit its second-highest point ever, although it's quiet in this very moment -- I'm not blogging stridently as it were, as I engage with things behind the scenes. The dip at the start represents my wife Mirjam's decline and death. The first rise happened when it became known that she had assigned a special someone to me, and the blog never looked back. The latest rise has to do, I think, with a few things shifting in my favour after a personal pounding. OBSERVATION: The page-views over six years are nearly a third of a million, but since each page contains fifteen posts, I don't know how many times posts were read. Probably many times more.

No comments: