Friday, February 10, 2017

Audit Conversation

I have been involved in what I think to be a tragic matter. This was arguably what ended my urban ministry. On receipt, today, of information I requested in terms of the Information Act, I have decided to put the above conversation (legally) on my blog. One may click on it to play. It covers the closing 2½ minutes of a conversation between me and the Legal Director of the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors, Jane O'Connor, on 31 May 2016. I submitted a request for information on discovering (inter alia) that the Legal Director had not communicated with the Church Meeting, the members, as was mandatory under the circumstances. I put this clip here without further comment, except to note that one may discern, I think, what my spirit was and is in this matter. Here, where the recording begins, the Director has just informed me of an offence in connection with the Church audit.

No comments: