Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Raids Then Sabotage

I am here listing some facts, without comment. For the thrust of it, see the end of this list. 
• On 19 November 2014, I registered a demand for papers in which the police had set me up.
• On 20 November, neighbours reported a raid on my property. Thousands of personal papers were seized.
• On 21 November, about half my papers were retrieved from the Klein River, searched.
• On 24 November, police opened an investigation.
• Also on 24 November, I recorded the police when they summoned me.
• They told me over and over that I had “nothing”, and I should "move out of this area".
• On 26 November, I made an affidavit, listing the missing papers. The affidavit went missing.
• In violation of police procedure, the investigation was closed after three days, on 27 November.
• Now fast forward, to 5 May 2015. On this day, I informed the police that I had recorded that meeting of 24 November.
• I next entered my property on 11 June 2015.
• There had been another search and seize raid. This time, ±50 audio tapes were seized, nothing else.
• At the same time, my main water pipes had been cut (pictured). These were my main “in” pipe, and my main “out” pipe, so that my water storage tanks were drained, and I could not refill them.
• On 29 June 2015, the police opened an investigation.
• In violation of police procedure, the investigation was abandoned.
• This was the first time that sabotage to my property entered the picture.
OBSERVATION: It’s a long post, I know, but I wanted to share something without comment. In a post scheduled for the morning: sabotage that threatens my life.

No comments: