Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Explaining Sabotage

This is another ”no comment” post. It is based on detailed records. The police set me up, I blogged previously (see Set Up By Police). There followed eleven acts of sabotage from 2014 to 2017 – to my vehicles, my water system, and so on. All of these acts of sabotage without exception are shown below in red, on four annual calendars (click on the calendars to enlarge). To be precise, the dates in red were the dates of the discovery of the sabotage. 


Speaking recently to police Captain Johns, some things dawned on me. On which dates, prior to those in red, had I made demands for information? These dates are shown above in blue. So demands for information (blue) are followed by sabotage (red). Most of these demands were addressed to police – two were addressed to the Church (those of July 2014 and March 2016). OBSERVATION: One sees that the red and blue dates, at the end of 2016, lie further apart than the rest. Here I was travelling, so it may be a case of late discovery. Let the reader interpret.

No comments: