Friday, November 10, 2017

Publishing Police Woes

I previously revealed evidence that the Sea Point police set me up (see Set Up By Police). This would have meant a minimum 3 years in jail, for me. After it was all over, I pressed the police hard for the docket. Within days, my property was raided -- and it was a slick raid. A massive amount of papers were seized -- yet valuables were left untouched. Half the papers were later found at the bottom of the Klein River. I can say this: whoever seized the papers, if they had got everything, I would not be able to prove today that the police set me up. The Caledon police then opened an investigation into the raid. Colonel Lento of the Sea Point police summoned me, and on the same day that the Caledon police opened the investigation, 24 November 2014, I met with the Sea Point police. It was about the docket, and surrounding events. I walked into the meeting "wired". I said to the police, concerning all these things: "I’ve kept pretty good records." But they told me over and over that I had "nothing". Click on ⊳ to Play (I insert beeps where I have spliced the sound). Nothing? How should they know that I had nothing -- or something, or anything at all? The sound bites here are Warrant Officer Bartholomew, in that meeting. As for the Caledon police -- they shut down the investigation just 3 days later, violating police procedure in the process.

POSTSCRIPT: On posting this, I received intimidation anonymously in my Inbox. It is untraceable.

No comments: